Facebook Reports from BirdSong allow you to see the activity of any Facebook Fan Page.
- All our reports are on demand, no overnight waiting
- No restriction on Fan Base size
You can use this to gain an overview of your own Facebook Fan Page or review competitor’s fan pages to help¬†improve¬†your¬†Fan Page Marketing.
It’s pretty rare to see a tool that offers a huge amount of data AND offers an easy to navigate and slick UI. The on demand procing allows us to pay for what we need, when we need it.
¬†Jon Quinton – Built Visible
Search for any Facebook Fan Page¬†by name or full url of the fan page.
Identify all Facebook Fan¬† pages that are using the same name or brand term and the number of likes.
- Use the¬†links¬†to check each fan page directly on Facebook.
- Quickly identify your own posting behaviour and the responses received, or ¬†check out the competition.
- Using this analysis to create or improve your Facebook Fan Page strategy by seeing what works for you and and your competitors.
Swiftly identify the¬†key metrics for any Facebook Fan Page:
- Number of Fans
- Number of Likes
- Number of updates this week
- Number of updates this Calendar month
- Number of updates this year
- Total number of updates recorded
- Average number of likes per update
- Average number of comments per update
- Average number of interactions per update
- Average brand replies per update
- Average replies per comment posted
- What dayparts are most active for brand updates
- What days of week are most active for brand updates