No Monthly Fee
Pay only for the reports you need with no monthly fee.
Reports start from 19.99 GBP.
Drill down and search for local fan pages, not global redirects.
What Does A Birdsong Facebook Report include?
|Analyse any fan page|
|Page overview & Engagement rate|
|Likes / Comments / Shares
Totals and Averages across all posts
|Post type and brand interaction|
|Average brand replies per update|
|Average interactions per post type|
|Average Posts by Hour / Week|
|Average Likes by Hour / Week|
|Rank posts by popularity|
|Export fan page data|
Check out an Example Facebook Report…
Facebook Reports from BirdSong allow you to see the activity of any Facebook Fan Page.
- All our reports are on demand, no overnight waiting
- No restriction on Fan Base size
You can use this to gain an overview of your own Facebook Fan Page or review competitor’s fan pages to help improve your Fan Page Marketing.
Search for any Facebook Fan Page by name or full url of the fan page.
Identify all Facebook Fan pages that are using the same name or brand term and the number of likes.
- Use the links to check each fan page directly on Facebook.
- Quickly identify your own posting behaviour and the responses received, or check out the competition.
- Using this analysis to create or improve your Facebook Fan Page strategy by seeing what works for you and and your competitors.
Swiftly identify the key metrics for any Facebook Fan Page:
- Number of Fans
- Number of Likes
- Number of updates this week
- Number of updates this Calendar month
- Number of updates this year
- Total number of updates recorded
- Average number of likes per update
- Average number of comments per update
- Average number of interactions per update
- Average brand replies per update
- Average replies per comment posted
- What dayparts are most active for brand updates
- What days of week are most active for brand updates